Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Keep Become Dandelion Stalk

Many times I asked him about "where we first get to know each other for the first time? and when it happens ?



Either when we are busy discussing about the latest batik models.

Being laughed at my new posts.

're Discussing our favorite foods.

're Complaining about the heat market.

I questioned that we laugh interrupted during the absurdity discuss child Rara

When we smile when sharing with others.

When we crying because our hearts are broken

Or when we are dreaming now catapulted the ideals and expectations.

"Where we first knew each other for the first time? and when it happens? '

Still I find the answer to that question.

I also do not find the answer among my pile of books.

I also did not find row batik collection.

"Why do you question it? how important is it to you whether history? Should not we be focused on our path forward? not the history that has led us there and together "she said one time to me.

Since then, I never questioned it again.

I do not know, where we used to know each other for the first time? and when it happens? '

All I know is he was strengthened me when I was weak.

All I knew she was crying when I grieve

I know he was smiling when I'm happy.

All I know is she's embracing every prayer, my goal pace and goals.

Which I know, he's one of the best friends I have today.

"Where we used to know each other for the first time? and when it happens? '

I never knew. All I know, know him is a blessing and the best blessing that God ever gave me.

To my best friend: David Satuti Suryo.

Happy birthday. Keep being who is always sincere spread dandelion flowers blowing in the wind. No matter to whom your flowers will arrive and make it beautiful. Keep, be modest and keep spreading happiness for others. Keep on, Being a Blessing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment